- US upbeat on Vietnam coffee crop, but cautious on stocks
- Many commentators have raised concerns for coffee output in Vietnam, the top producer of robusta beans, this year with Olam earlier this month ...
- > read more
- Vietnam coffee hits $1586 per tonne, lowest since Feb 2014
- Vietnam's robustas hit the lowest level in nearly 16 months at the weekend, after ICE July robusta lost 3.3 percent to end at $1,626 a tonne last Friday, ...
- > read more
Located in the Central Highlands, Vietnam's coffee-growing heartland, we are processors and exporters of premium-quality Robusta coffee. Deep in the countryside, DAKMAN has established strong, long-term relations with our farmers, the land and customers alike.
- Your quality requirements uncompromised
- Guaranteed timely shipment
- Renowned excellency and professionalism
Striving to deliver all round customer satisfaction we never lose sight of what really matters. DAKMAN is commited to being a reliable partner to the coffee industry and provides consistency through modern, flexible processing, intelligent logistics and Robusta expertise.
We also offer a distinctive selection of Arabicas processed in the province of Lam Dong surrounding the highland city of Dalat. Old Indochine left a culture in this city, celebrated for the Asian-French fusion, we named our Arabica produced here Café Indica.
"Made by nature, delivered by Man"