- Coffee steady amid slow roaster demand; sugar falls
- Vietnam, the world's largest robusta producer, will export an estimated 130,000 tonnes (2.17 million 60-kg bags) of coffee in July, up 17 percent from a ...
- > read more
Located in the Central Highlands, Vietnam's coffee-growing heartland, we are processors and exporters of premium-quality Robusta coffee. Deep in the countryside, DAKMAN has established strong, long-term relations with our farmers, the land and customers alike.
- Your quality requirements uncompromised
- Guaranteed timely shipment
- Renowned excellency and professionalism
Striving to deliver all round customer satisfaction we never lose sight of what really matters. DAKMAN is commited to being a reliable partner to the coffee industry and provides consistency through modern, flexible processing, intelligent logistics and Robusta expertise.
We also offer a distinctive selection of Arabicas processed in the province of Lam Dong surrounding the highland city of Dalat. Old Indochine left a culture in this city, celebrated for the Asian-French fusion, we named our Arabica produced here Café Indica.
"Made by nature, delivered by Man"