- Asia Coffee-Vietnam market quiet; brisk trade in Indonesia on high supply
- HANOI, March 23 (Reuters) - Vietnam's coffee export market was quiet this week with prices tightening on limited ... In Indonesia, a major competitor to Vietnam, traders quoted robusta grade 4, 80 defects at a discount of $5-$10 ...
- > read more
Located in the Central Highlands, Vietnam's coffee-growing heartland, we are processors and exporters of premium-quality Robusta coffee. Deep in the countryside, DAKMAN has established strong, long-term relations with our farmers, the land and customers alike.
- Your quality requirements uncompromised
- Guaranteed timely shipment
- Renowned excellency and professionalism
Striving to deliver all round customer satisfaction we never lose sight of what really matters. DAKMAN is commited to being a reliable partner to the coffee industry and provides consistency through modern, flexible processing, intelligent logistics and Robusta expertise.
We also offer a distinctive selection of Arabicas processed in the province of Lam Dong surrounding the highland city of Dalat. Old Indochine left a culture in this city, celebrated for the Asian-French fusion, we named our Arabica produced here Café Indica.
"Made by nature, delivered by Man"